Manage episode 221165724 series 34671
Steam-powered tech, airships, clockwork machines, and automata are the source of inspiration for this week's episode of Battle Bards! The team scrounged the landscape of MMOs for music from and inspired by steampunk games. It's a wild grab bag of themes, so fire up your phonographs and give it a listen!
Episode 132 show notes
- Intro (feat. "Operation Gnomeregan" from World of Warcraft, "The Refugee" from City of Steam, and "Main Theme" from Arcanum)
- "Main Theme" from Black Gold Online
- "Lands of Igsh" from Allods Online
- "Through the Epoch" from City of Steam
- "Login Theme" from Divine Soul
- "Ganedine" from Neo Steam
- "Town" from Guns of Icarus
- "Adventure Awaits" from Deepworld
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Video Game Music Soundtrack OST and Katriana
- Jukebox picks: "Dark Forest" from Rise of Nations, "Lakrum Beach" from Aion, and "CrossWorlds" from CrossCode
- Outro ("Menace of the Underdark Character Creation" from Dungeons and Dragons Online)
148 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 57 mins duration .