Manage episode 175728460 series 34671
Are they music critics or funky spelunkers? Today, the Battle Bards are both as they delve into the secrets of MMORPG cave and cavern music. It may not be a part of these games that you think about muchly, but underground spaces tend to be assigned their own unique sounds and themes. Let's check them out!
Episode 95 show notes
- Intro (feat. "Cave of Wonders" from Vanguard, "Cave of Life" from MapleStory, and "Christmas Caverns" from RuneScape)
- "Mysterious Cavern" from Shroud of the Avatar
- "Misterious Cave" from Lineage II
- "Caverns of Time" from World of Warcraft
- "Ursa Caverns" from Rappelz
- "Nameless Cave" from Ragnarok Online 2
- "Memorial Caverns" from Free Realms
- "Kaphras Cave" from Black Desert
- Which one did we like the best?
- Jukebox picks: "Main Theme" from Dragon Age Origins, "To the Ends of the Galaxy" from Stellaris, "Main Theme (Amiga)" from Secret of Monkey Island
- Outro (feat. "Frostshard Cavern" from Aion)
Find more podcasts at The Gaming and Entertainment Network!
128 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 53 mins duration .