Be Wealthy & Smart | Money | Millionaire | Personal Finance | Invest | Stock Market | Mindset | Entrepreneur | Investing
Will Kylie Jenner Become the Youngest Self-Made Billionaire?
Manage episode 214406813 series 109520
Learn whether or not Kylie is self-made and why she has something important to teach us.
Kylie Jenner was recently mentioned in Forbes magazine as potentially, the youngest self-made billionaire, surpassing Mark Zuckerberg.
She turns age 21 on August 10, 2018.
There’s a debate as to whether she is really self-made. Let's look at the facts:
- She was born into a famous family
- Kylie grew up famous
- She is currently on a TV show KUWTK
- Someone else paid for plastic surgery to improve her looks and lip fillers to broaden her lips
- Her Instagram had some help getting to 100 million followers because she was born famous
- Sister Kim is more famous and is #54 on Forbes list
- Kylie came up with product/business idea herself
- Invested $250k of her own money from modeling
- Owns 100% of the company
- Her lip kit priced at $29 was affordable
- She spends nothing on advertising
- Has a limited staff and outsources product & sales
- Uses her influence well
So maybe she’s not technically self-made, but that doesn’t mean she’s not a fantastic, talented business woman.
Kudos to Kylie!
Other Be Wealthy & Smart podcasts can be found at http://lindapjones.com/podcasts
Join my Instagram page at http://instagram.com/lindapjones
Please Subscribe and leave a Review!
461 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 14 mins duration .