Manage episode 240712567 series 1185038
How is your language impacting the outcomes in your life?
There are so many things that we get into the habit of saying in “the negative.” Small, unconscious things such as shifting your language to, “I can’t do this,” to “I CAN do this,” can make a world of a difference. If you change your language, you will change the outcomes that you experience on a daily basis.
In today’s episode, I chat with Thomas Blackwell, author of The liberty of Our Language Revealed. Throughout the episode, we discuss various parts of his transformational book and the fundamental idea that changing your language to reflect positivity will change your results and outcomes for the better. This will impact all parts of your life: your personal and family life, work-life, and even your health.
So listen to Episode 192 of Becoming Your Best to learn how to change your language and change the world, one word at a time.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Why should someone buy The Liberty of Our Language Revealed? (4:35)
- What proof do you have that reading the book will transform you? (11:33)
- Who specifically would benefit from reading this book? (19:27)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What inspired Thomas to write The Liberty of Our Language Revealed. (2:55)
- About the “captain and crew” analogy, and how it applies to all aspects of our lives. (5:16)
- How people’s lives have been transformed by changing their language. (11:42)
- Where to order the book. (27:06)