Manage episode 89784820 series 24026
Jon Manning, our pricing expert IS BACK! He starts off worried about second album syndrome, let us know what you think via Twitter on how he performed.
Here is what we learned from Jon Manning in this podcast
- How pricing is a disruptor
- How to move away from one price
- How does a pricing expert price himself
- Why travel leads the way in pricing
Got more feedback, please email sean AT sportsgeekhq.com or tweet @BeersBlokesBiz or @seancallanan.
Some insights & links from this podcast
- Follow Jon on Twitter @sansprix and on Linkedin from PricingProphets.com
- The beer we drank was Altona Ale and Ascot Ale from Ascot Vale Cellars
- A great article on different pricing strategies, more importantly our discussion in BBB Army Facebook Group with Jon and here as well
- Related episodes
- iTunes reviews – 76 listeners have left an iTunes review for the podcast – THANK YOU read them all here
- Got a question? Tweet the Blokes or @BeersBlokesBiz
Connect with these Blokes
The blokes on this podcast were:
- @seancallanan from Sports Geek and SeanCallanan.com, and Sports Geek Podcast
- @sammartino author of The Great Fragmentation
- Our return guest Jon Manning @sansprix from PricingProphets.com
Thanks for review
Promotes some great self reflection
in iTunes by Patto_2011
Just caught up on all the episodes while driving 4 hrs and found the BBB gang really put forward some great points and take aways that will benefit many. The pod on project management is so true for good team management/ leadership as well
View and share this review
Join the BBB Army
Don’t forget you can get these show notes via email subscription.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 27 days averaging 43 mins duration .