Manage episode 105835048 series 24026
Robert Mond is about to release his first feature film The Subjects, so Sean caught up with him to find out more about the business of movie making.
Here is what we learned from this podcast
- Why Rob left his IT job (much to the distress of his family)
- How he got his start in TV
- Why you can’t start with a feature film
- Short films, the stepping stones for films
- Networking valuable in any industry
- Why $50,000 does not go far in film making
- How to delegate when you have a great team
Some insights & links from this podcast
- Listen to these episode passion vs effort which is similar to Rob’s tale.
- Check out The Subjects at TheSubjectsMovie.com and on Facebook
- Connect with Rob on Twitter @RobertMond and Instagram @RobertMond or on his IMDB page
- Watch The Subjects in a cinema near you via Tugg
- iTunes reviews – 79 listeners have left an iTunes review for the podcast
- Got a question? Tweet the Blokes or @BeersBlokesBiz
Check out The Subjects trailer
Rob’s short film – Reception
Watch, Buy & Rent The Subjects from October 8
Connect with these Blokes
The blokes on this podcast were:
- @seancallanan from Sports Geek and SeanCallanan.com, and Sports Geek Podcast
- @robertmond from writer/director of The Subjects
Thanks for review
Great show with loads of insights
via Stitcher by AlBryant from USA on March 31, 2015
I love listening to BBB. Every time I listen I take something away and it inspires me to keep moving forward with my personal projects. The guys cover great topics and have had some excellent guests as well. I’ll definitely keep listening as long as they keep coming! Al
Join the BBB Army
Don’t forget you can get these show notes via email subscription.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 27 days averaging 43 mins duration .