Manage episode 123647229 series 24026
Here is a sneaky podcast about Sneak Surf, why? Because we’d love your support of this Surf Movie Charity night on Monday March 7.
Here is what we learned from this podcast
- Why Steve loves surfing
- Why he started Sneaky Surf
- What is MVP?
- Why it isn’t about the app
- Importance of developing a community
- How Sneaky Surf was developed
See you at Surf Movie Charity Night
Grab a ticket to support the Surf Movie Charity night
Samma & Sean will be there as will some of the Blokes, we’d love to see you there (or just buy a ticket to support Westmead Childrens Hospital genetic testing of Children with Nephrotic Syndrome.
Some insights & links from this podcast
- Listen to this episode passion vs effort as Samma follows his passion
- Check out and download Sneaky Surf here
- iTunes reviews – 85 listeners have left an iTunes review for the podcast
- Got a question? Tweet the Blokes or @BeersBlokesBiz
Connect with these Blokes
The blokes on this podcast were:
- @seancallanan from Sports Geek and CHUNKY media and Sports Geek Podcast
- @sammartino from SteveSammartino.com author of The Great Fragmentation
Thanks for review
Love this podcast
rss feed in iTunes by vlovesshoes from Australia on January 19, 2016
I don’t drink beer I’m not a bloke But I have started a business and this podcast provides sensible pragmatic advice adaptable to most business environments. Please send us some more!
Don’t forget you can get these show notes via email subscription.
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 27 days averaging 43 mins duration .