Manage episode 198018105 series 24026
BONUS for BBB listeners, Steve Sammartino caught up with Sean Callanan on his podcast Sports Geek.
It was very similar to a BBB episode so we thought we’d publish it here, enjoy!
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- How technology is changing the live experience
- How media options for fans are becoming fragmented and what that means for sports rights
- Steve explains the difference between blockchain & cryptocurrency
- Use cases for blockchain technology in sports
- How children consume entertainment and why sport has to pay attention
- Why parents are crucial to fan development
- Why Super Bowl ads are great value
94 episodes available. A new episode about every 27 days averaging 43 mins duration .