Manage episode 175403716 series 1384599
Galitta is unique – a singer who combines very personal, very creative work with an almost magical healing vibe that includes Kabala, shamanism, and more.
Galitta translates those healing tools into art forms … which you can experience firsthand through the very cool videos on her website at http://happygoddessa.com/ Her zest for life is infectious and this episode will put a smile on your face!
Galitta’s desire to heal people arrived when her daughter was in intensive care, having a life or death procedure. In those agonizing hours, she discovered her own ability to handle stress by singing and chanting. Until then, she’d simply been a big band and jazz singer who loved music … but now she had more to share.
Her stories are warm and generous, and her passion is overflowing! You will be enlightened and inspired by what Galitta has to say.
Interesting things I learned … and you will too:
- The mysterious connection between healing and the creative arts
- How we can tap into our body’s innate knowing as a way to heal trauma and more
- How to use your creative expression to hang in the midst of a major crisis … even if you’re not ‘creative’
- What happens mechanically in the body when you sing or chant … and why it’s so healing for the soul
- How we can tap into our own ‘Inner Voice’ that guides our creative expression … and our own healing
- How you can use this even if you’ve never done anything ‘creative’
- The power of achieving balance between our masculine and our feminine
BIO As a healer Galitta is a certified practitioner of Theta Healing and Reconnective Healing and has practiced since 2000, the Sound Healing and Shamanism. Galitta is an inspiring force in the world of artistic expression and personal development. She is a happiness guide and transformational midwife, a mother and a woman with a passion for voice and self-expression. She is on a mission to share the creative force, scientific nuggets and mystical knowledge and secrets about happiness.
Galitta grew up with strong tribal traditions and her own journey took her through Europe as an accomplished artist, entertainer, coach and sound healer. An inspiring force for female creative expression and personal development, Galitta has performed and spoken at hundreds of events around Europe.
Galitta’s tribal heritage, prolific artistic range, and entrepreneurial drive led her to produce the Grand Dessert show, sound healing album “The Thirteen”, and The Fertile Ground Studio, which is a center for learning. Galitta is the founder and originator of the Happy Goddessa teaching program. To date Galitta has led hundreds of events and workshops in Europe, inspiring countless numbers of people to find their voice and live a better life.
For more information:
28 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 35 mins duration .