Tess & Karen Share Marketing Tips for Authors
Manage episode 336149073 series 2933839
Are you an author looking for new ways to get the word out about your books? Or are you a reader wondering how authors go about marketing new releases? Well, look no further!
Podcast co-hosts Tess Thompson, a USA Today Bestselling Author, and Karen McQuestion, an Amazon Charts Bestselling Author, have picked up a plethora of marketing tips and tricks over the years. Other authors have been instrumental in helping them along the way, so they've done this episode to pay it forward.
They hope you find it informative and entertaining.
- Kindlepreneur Dave Chessen: https://kindlepreneur.com/
- Kindlepreneur Book Description Generator
- BKlink--to check book categories: https://bit.ly/3xCf64B
- Marketing guru David Gaughran: https://davidgaughran.com/
- Method for Writing a Book Description: https://www.karenmcquestion.com/for-writers
- BookBrush: https://bookbrush.com/
- BookFunnel: https://bookfunnel.com/
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/launch
- Author Promotion: On Top of That Marketing https://www.ontopofthatmarketing.com/
- Goodreads Giveaways
- Inkers Con
- King Sumo (Giveaway hosting site): https://kingsumo.com
- A+ Content
- Book: Write that Novel! by Karen McQuestion
For advertising on BEHIND THE BOOK: https://forms.gle/bk7zRhMPw66xBJWP6