Manage episode 262485902 series 2094802
Today I’m speaking with New York Times bestselling author James Clear.
- Author of the international bestselling book, Atomic Habits.
- Creator of jamesclear.com and the popular 3-2-1 weekly newsletter.
- Speaker at major companies and events.
- Weightlifter and (former) athlete.
- Contributor to the Against Malaria Foundation where he donates 5% of all profit.
- Am I climbing the right mountain?
- What are you optimizing for?
- Who am I optimizing to become?
- Can my current habits carry me to my desired future?
- Am I being effective right now or just busy?
🙏 If you're enjoying the podcast - please leave a review! 🙏
Thanks as always for listening and have the best day yet!⠀
Special props 👇
Producer & Editor - John Balderston
Music: Clouds - Joakim Karud