Manage episode 238575043 series 60397
Not all historians publish their findings about history in books and articles. Some historians convey knowledge about history to the public in public spaces and in public ways.
We conclude the “Doing History: How Historians Work” series with a look at how historians do history for the public with guest historian Lonnie Bunch, the Founding Director of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture.
This episode originally posted as a Bonus Episode in 2016.
Show Notes: https://www.benfranklinsworld.com/248
- Episode 137: Erica Dunbar, The Washingtons’ Runaway Slave, Ona Judge
- Episode 157: The Revolution’s African American Soldiers
- Episode 166: Freedom and the American Revolution
- Episode 176: Daina Ramey Berry, The Value of the Enslaved from Womb to Grave
- Episode 212: Researching Biography
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Ben Franklin's World iOS App
- Ben Franklin's World Android App