Manage episode 259390035 series 60397
What do you know about the Eleventh Amendment to the United States Constitution?
Caitlin Galante-DeAngelis Hopkins, a Lecturer in the History Department at Harvard University and a former research associate for the Harvard and Slavery Project, joins us to explore the origins of the Eleventh Amendment and why the United States added it to its Constitution.
Show Notes: https://www.benfranklinsworld.com/272
- Episode 107: Mary Sarah Bilder, Madison’s Hand: Revising the Constitutional Convention
- Episode 143: Michael Klarman, The Making of the United States Constitution
- Episode 259: American Legal History & the Bill of Rights
- Episode 260: Creating the First Ten Amendments
- Episode 261: Creating the Fourth Amendment
- Episode 262: Interpreting the Fourth Amendment
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Ben Franklin's World iOS App
- Ben Franklin's World Android App