You’re Doing Fitness All Wrong - A Conversation With X3 Bar Founder Dr. John Jaquish
Manage episode 288356085 series 2564757
Are you looking to hack your exercise routine? Do you like to think outside the box?
In this episode I chat with a very controversial figure in the fitness and health industry who thinks almost everything we do to get stronger is either backwards or wrong.
My guest is Dr. John Jaquish.
He’s a Wall Street Journal Best Selling author and inventor of the most effective bone density building medical device, which has reversed osteoporosis for thousands and created more powerful and fracture resistant athletes.
He’s also the creator of the X3 bar which he claims builds muscle much faster than conventional lifting, and does so in less training time, all with the lowest risk of joint injury.
Dr. Jaquish is a research professor at Rushmore University, speaks at scientific conferences all over the world, has been featured on many of the top health podcasts, is an editor of multiple medical journals, and is a nominee of the National Medal of Science.
In this episode we talk about:
- What’s wrong with the fitness industry as he sees it
- The genesis of his inventions in osteogenic loading machines and the X3 bar
- The problems and limitations of weightlifting and why cardio shouldn’t be in your routine
- His thoughts on why going to the gym is pointless
- We also talk about his thoughts in diet, especially carnivore and OMAD as well as his most recent style of dieting which is inspired by ancient practices
- And more
As always, this show is brought to you by me and if you want to take your sleep to the next level, you can work directly with me by visiting https://viasleep.com/.
It’s my new website and you can apply to work with me and find out what is holding your sleep back and ways to get a better night’s sleep.
You can also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org