Manage episode 210725460 series 2359394
In This Episode:
Dr. K talks with Richard Caro, PhD, a co-founder of Tech-Enhanced Life, who facilitates ongoing “Longevity Explorer” meetings in which older adults come together to discuss interests, challenges, and new technologies. They discuss:
- Why Richard and his colleagues decided to start these peer-to-peer technology conversations among older adults
- The types of technologies and challenges that older adults have brought up
- What some Longevity Explorers thought of Alexa and other technologies
- Why innovators and businesses should tap into the insights of older adults
- The importance of purpose and engagement in late life
- How to find or start a Longevity Explorers group in your area
- Tech-Enhanced Life’s recent work on helping companies co-design with older adults, and now also family caregivers
The post 068 Interview: Putting Older Adults at the Center of Technology Conversations appeared first on Better Health While Aging.
91 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 34 mins duration .