Manage episode 224928797 series 1236904
What a treat I have for you in this episode! It’s a powerful interview with Dr. Christine Kaczmar, known to multitudes as “The Digestion Doc”.
Get Dr. Christine’s FREE gift for BBF Podcast listeners – the Nutrient Duty Sheet download: at bit.ly/BBFgift
Dr. Christine is a Functional Medicine Doctor specializing in enzyme nutrition and, in particular, focuses on those suffering from the most challenging cases of Crohn's, ulcerative colitis, and chronic constipation.
She firmly believes that "nutrition normalizes function", and restoring function is what she's all about. As CEO of Omega Digestion, she's created a line of filler-free, magnesium stearate free 'Smart Digestion' supplement line.
She's the best-selling author of the book, 'Gut Check - How the Broken Medical Model is Creating More Sickness and Why Timeless Healing Principles Are Needed Now'.
Some of the topics we cover in this episode:
- Timeless healing principles you can implement now.
- A cause of inflammation you might not have viewed as a cause.
- What is the Broken Medical Model, and what does it mean for our health?
- What are the benefits of enzymes and why do we need them?
- What should your poop (yes, poop!) look like if you’re healthy?
- Subtle signs that digestion might be an issue, even though you don’t have digestion “issues”.
And so much more!
Connect with Dr. Christine:
FB Group: Dr. Christine’s Healthy Rebels
Connect with me over at www.MichelleFit.com and click the "contact" button, or leave a voicemail right from my homepage by clicking on the green box. I look forward to your questions and comments!
Join our private Facebook group and get support: www.MichelleFit.com/FBGroup
Alright - let's dive in!
57 episodes available. A new episode about every 38 days averaging 37 mins duration .