Manage episode 246251920 series 1067034
Dr. Meaghan and Dr. Mark from One Agora Integrative Health sit down to discuss the importance of Omega-3 balance in the body. It is not only important to take out the bad fats in the diet, but also to balance with supplementing the right amount of Omega-3.
In this episode, we will talk about:
- How much fish oil we need in the United States
- How to cook right with oils and fats
- Not all fats are created equal
- What lifestyle changes we can make to decrease inflammation
- What is Omega-3 Index and how this blood level can be preventative against dementia
- What type of testing we do at One Agora Integrative Health to assess overall Omega-3 status
Thanks everyone for listening. This is a podcast jam packed with information. And remember to:
Be kind, take care of others, and make good choices.