Manage episode 241833352 series 1067034
Dr. Meaghan and BTBHA Podcast welcomes Dr. Amber Walker, DPT, PT. She is the author of a new book called Mast Cells United: A Holistic Approach to Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.
Dr. Amber joins us to share her knowledge, expertise and experience overcoming multisystem concerns and Mast Cell Activation Syndrome.
In this episode, we discuss
- What is Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- What causes some people to become overly reactive to their environment
- Dr. Amber's journey with multi-system problems and concerns
- The best approach to help the body to heal
- Why multiple systems and symptoms occur when Mast Cells have been activated
- Dr. Amber's website: www.mastcellsunited.com
- She also likes to refer people to www.mastattack.org – a great wealth of information!
Besides being the author of “Mast Cells United: A Holistic Approach to Mast Cell Activation Syndrome” published in March of 2019, she currently resides in Fort Collins, Colorado, where she encourages a root issue approach to healing within physical therapy and advocates for the MCAS population with speaking engagements and the patient resource website www.mastcellsunited.com. She is the owner of Origin Wellness, a holistic practice that will serve patients in northern Colorado starting in the summer of 2019.