Manage episode 232479025 series 1067034
Welcome everyone to Beyond the Basics Health Academy Podcast. In this podcast, I interview Amy Medling. Amy is the founder of an online group called PCOS Diva. Amy is a certified Health Coach who has built an amazing community that helps to support, educate, and empower individuals with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
She joins us to talk about her comprehensive approach to health and wellness with her new book, Healing PCOS: A 21-Day Plan for Reclaiming Your Health and Life with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Her book is grounded in the latest medical research and filled with knowledge along with guidelines about how to take a comprehensive approach to PCOS. It lays out the mental changes that are needed along with:
- A 21-day anti-inflammatory, hormone-balancing and gluten-free meal plan, including meal prep and plan-ahead tips to make eating this way sustainable
- 85 delicious recipes - Half fan favorites and half new dishes
- Daily self-care exercises including meditation and journaling prompts
More information and links to Amy:
- She offers online classes, podcasts, blogs, and various other tools at PCOSDiva.com
- Her book can now be purchased on Amazon or listened to on audible “Healing PCOS: A 21 Day Plan for reclaiming your health and life with polycystic ovary syndrome”
- You can also contact her to get a copy of the Healing PCOS Workbook. This guide is a great companion to her book and I highly recommend it. To get a copy, email email@example.com
- Amy has been on BTBHA before to talk about PCOS. Listen to her other show (Episode 100) by clicking here.
- Amy also talks about joining her private Facebook group at PCOS Diva Private Facebook Group
Thanks Amy for coming on again. It's always great to talk to you and thanks everyone for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode of BTBHA, please leave us a review and make sure to follow One Agora Integrative Health on Facebook and Instagram (@oneagorahealth) to stay updated!