SPECIAL - COVID-19: Various Aspects and Updates on the Current State of Affairs with Dr. Stephani Martinsen
Manage episode 259587400 series 1067034
In this special episode regarding COVID-19, Dr. Stephani Martinsen and Dr. Meaghan Kirschling sit down to discuss various aspects and updates on the current state of affairs when it comes to our country.
This candid conversation opens up the opportunity to critically think about some of the confusing aspects of this condition. Additionally, we have included a few links regarding some of the issues that were referenced in this episode for further reading.
- How ventilators might not be the answer and why some patients are not doing well on ventilators
- Chloroquine as a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread
- How Hydroxychloroquine works with coronavirus
- Natural immunity vs. vaccine-based immunity
- World Health Organization does have a goal to “protect” everyone through immunization by 2030. What this means is that they are striving to have every person in the world vaccinated by 2030
- World Health Organization and funding. Much of the funding is through the private sector. The United States was the largest contributor followed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- An overview of Bill Gates’ vaccination agenda as well as past vaccination programs and side-effects
- How being outdoors more often affects upper respiratory infections
- How vaccine companies are legally protected against individuals who suffer from adverse side-effects
- Utilizing Vitamin-C for coronavirus (worldhealth.net)
- Utilizing Vitamin-C for coronavirus (NCBI)