Manage episode 227165787 series 1544663
Should we really fear AI? What's really happening with Artificial Intelligence today? Why are enterprises struggling to adopt AI in meaningful ways? In this special episode of the Big Data Beard podcast, we share many previously unheard conversations with five of podcast guests about their view of AI today and find out if the fear we hear so often about AI is well founded.
Our guests for this show include:
- Vikram Mahidar, AI Practice leader at Genpact Consulting
- David Fearne, AI Practice leader at Arrow Electronics
- Dr. Stephen Thomas, Director of the Masters in AI program at Queens University
- Dan Jeavons, Director of Data Science and AI at Shell Corporation
- Doug Merritt, CEO of Splunk
Don't be afraid of AI. Be prepared.
There's no better way to prepare for AI everywhere than to attend O'reilly Media's Artificial Intelligence Conference happening in NYC April 15 - 18.
We are running a contest for a free pass. For a chance to win, just follow us on Instagram by March 1st 2019, when we will be picking a winner. You can also save 20% on your conference pass by using code PCBEARD at checkout!
Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/bigdatabeard/
Music from this episode is byAndrew Belle. Please go check him out...you'll thank us!
127 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 38 mins duration .