Manage episode 225882252 series 2478842
Can you really create a massive real estate empire in a short time when starting with almost nothing? In today’s episode, you’ll not only discover that it’s possible, but you’ll see exactly how it was done. We sit down with Ryan Pineda, a former baseball player who got his start with just $10k while doing deals from the dugout. Ryan shares with us the exact strategies he’s using to more than double the number of deals he’s doing each year—and how he’s done that for the past four years. You’ll learn how he’s finding enough leads to flip 10 deals a month, how he’s able to buy long-distance, how he’s leveraging others so he can get more done, and much more.
In This Episode We Cover:
- Ryan’s background and how he got into flipping
- How he started flipping everything (including couches!)
- Closing 100 deals
- The details of his first deal
- The difference between hard money and private money lenders
- What his business looks like
- Using relationships to find deals
- How agents can influence a deal
- Finding great wholesalers and getting deals from them
- How Ryan’s funnel works
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Events
- BiggerPockets Podcast 264: Gary Vaynerchuk on Finding Deals Through Social Media & Crushing It as an Entrepreneur
- 7 Years to 7 Figure Wealth
Books Mentioned in this Show
- Will You Be My Mother by Sally Huss
- Flip Your Future by Ryan Pineda
- Investing with Low or No Money Down by Brandon Turner
- The Book on Flipping Houses by J. Scott
- Long-Distance Real Estate Investing by David Greene
- The Everything Store by Brad Stone
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
Fire Round Questions
- How do you rehabbers make the numbers work?
- Making improvements that increase the value of each property you buy by 10%. Suggestions?
- What are the common signs that a property has issues?
- How do you deal with bad neighbors?
- Just got my first booking and my guest was asking if they could check out like 4-5 hours later than my check out time
- “You have to know what the other roles need in order to train somebody to do it.” (Tweet This!)
- “Wholesalers are contract flippers.” (Tweet This!)
- “If the numbers work for me, then let’s do business.” (Tweet This!)
Connect with Ryan
339 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 78 mins duration .