Manage episode 230645555 series 2478842
Do you want to invest in multifamily apartments but feel intimidated by the process? If so, today’s episode is for you!
Brandon and David interview Michael Blank, an experienced multifamily investor/educator, who breaks down the seemingly daunting process into super simple steps.
Don’t miss Michael’s advice on how to get started in the space, how “the law of the first deal” will increase your odds of success, and how multifamily investing can lead to financial independence in five years. You’ll also love learning common multifamily vocabulary, what an ideal property looks like, and how to develop relationships with potential investors.
Michael also shares incredible insight into how he built his empire, as well as his top two negotiating tactics and “three levers” to successfully negotiate a multifamily deal!
This is one of THE most informative shows we’ve ever done. Download it now!In This Episode We Cover:
- How he got started and why he recommends multifamily investing
- Scaling his business despite running out of of time
- What is “the law of the first deal”
- The multiple ways syndicators make money in a deal
- Common multifamily terms and what they mean
- How to improve the value of a multifamily property
- What an ideal deal looks like
- Developing pre-existing relationships with potential investors
- Why cash flow is so important in multifamily
- His top two negotiating tactics
- How he bought a 321-unit building, how he BRRRR-ed a multifamily building, and returned 96 percent of their investors’ capital in the process
- His “three levers” to negotiate in a multi family deal
- And SO much more!
334 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 78 mins duration .