#290: 7 Paths to Financial Independence with Brandon & David PLUS Josh Dorkin Tells Us Where He’s Been!
Manage episode 214162300 series 83575
Are you ready to get really excited about the life possible through real estate? This show will go down in BP history as one of the foundational episodes: Brandon Turner and David Greene dive deep into seven unique and powerful strategies for building a real estate business that can fill your life with cash—not work. You’ll love the humor, the stories, the lessons, and the tips throughout! This episode is one you’ll come back to time and time again. Plus — as an added bonus — Josh Dorkin comes back to the BiggerPockets Podcast to explain where he’s been and what the future of the BiggerPockets Podcast will look like! Don’t miss a moment of this powerful show!Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Podcast 014 : Cash Flow, Creative Finance, and Life with Ben Leybovich
- BiggerPockets Podcast 279: How to Find Overlooked Opportunities in a Hot Market with Andrew Cushman
- BiggerPockets Podcast 226: From “D-Student” to $400,000 in Annual Rental Property Cash Flow with David Osborn
- BiggerPockets Podcast 113: Becoming a Millionaire Real Estate Investor Using The One Thing with Jay Papasan
- BiggerPockets Podcast 048: Duplex Investing, Finding Great Properties, and Tips for Managing Tenants with Darren Sager
- BiggerPockets Podcast 234: Tenants, Evictions, & The Dark Side of No Money Down with Ryan Murdock
- Why I chose a mobile home park - Brandon turner
- How to Build Your Real Estate Portfolio Faster Using “The Stack” (blog)
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast
- BiggerPockets Podcast 283: 18 Houses in the First 18 Months with Paul Thompson
711 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 79 mins duration .