Manage episode 223718565 series 83575
Have you ever considered flipping houses for cash but aren’t sure where to start? If so, today’s episode is perfect for you! Brandon and David interview Steven Pesavento, a long distance flipper who’s doing 75 deals a year. Steven shares several of his tips for success, including just what he does to keep his pipeline full of deals, how he follows up with qualified leads, and the strategy he used to get good at closing deals working for someone else!
You’ll love Steven's system for choosing the best market to flip in, how he systematically ramped up his business, and how he built a team from the ground up (including each team member’s job title and description)! This episode is chock full of specific, actionable advice that will apply to newbies and experienced pros alike. Download and listen today!
How he finds his deals, where he is consistent and wins the long game, how he flips 75 houses a year, when to grit and when to quit, how to know when it's time to ramp up your business, how to build and scale your business, the order in which you should hire, what makes up an all-star team, why repetitions are so important, and what to look for in a partner to help grow your business.
We’ve created a turnkey real estate guide just for Bigger Pockets podcast listeners! This easy, downloadable guide will give you everything you need to know about real estate investing. Visit Memphis Invest today.In This Episode We Cover:
- Steven's background and how he got into real estate
- Learning through modeling successful investors
- The very first deal (which was not that great)
- How he set his goals
- Knowing the right time to get serious
- Direct mail and other marketing methods that worked for him
- Partnering with great people
- From zero to 75 deals within two years
- Raising money from private investors
- Renting his personal home on Airbnb to pay the bills
- Living frugally to get the business running
- Not taking a paycheck until year two so he could invest in people and growth
- And SO much more!
710 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 78 mins duration .