Manage episode 236483363 series 83575
A whopping 73 units a year without negotiating your own deals! Today’s guest Ryan Dossey breaks down his business and shares how he built a deal-finding pipeline he runs without doing the work!
Ryan gives great insight into how he finds deals directly from sellers, has team members meet with and close deals, then decides if he wants to keep them or wholesale them. If you’ve ever been interested in how to build systems to get your time back, this is a show for you. You won’t want to miss how Ryan used BiggerPockets to start and grow his business, how he began wholesaling, and how he uses NONE of his own money. You’ll also love hearing how Ryan made $10K in four hours on his first deal and how he built a conveyor belt to close deals while he’s out of the country. Plus, he gives investors AMAZING advice on approaching a mentor the right way!
Ryan is a great example of how to use BiggerPockets to grow your wealth and portfolio, and he shares some powerful tips about how you can do the same. Download this one today!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Ryan got into real estate in spite of never graduating high school
- How he learned to see the world from a different perspective than everyone else
- Why he markets directly to sellers
- How he used BiggerPockets to build several different businesses
- How he got his first wholesale deal (and made $10K in four hours doing so)
- Why he went full time into RE and how he knew it was the right time to do it
- How he chooses his markets
- What no one tells you about the RIGHT way to approach a potential mentor
- How he built a conveyor belt to close deals while he’s out of the country
- Why he invests in multifamily
- The No. 1 thing a newbie needs to know to get started wholesaling
- Why focusing on one task is key to being successful faster
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Airbnb Calculator
- BiggerPockets Podcast 068: Being a Superhero House Flipper, Investor, and Team Leader with Mark Ferguson
- Deal Machine (App)