Manage episode 254633117 series 83575
$700,000-plus in wholesale fees—fresh out of high school!
On this show, Will Brown reveals how laser-focusing on “deal flow” allowed him to build a rental property portfolio, build a self-sustaining business, and amass a small fortune… all in a matter of months.
You’ll be blown away by Will’s story of being struck by inspiration while playing Grand Theft Auto at age 18. That led to the BiggerPockets Podcast, and well… you’ll have to hear the rest of his story to believe it.
If you want to know the exact structure of a four-deal-per-month wholesaling business and the specific marketing methods Will uses to reach sellers, check out this episode. He walks us through how he handles leads, how he manages his business from 3,000 miles away, and why he’s handing over the reins to a partner so he can focus on building a technology startup.
This is a fantastic episode highlighting a BiggerPockets member who took massive action, trusted the process, and saw massive results. Download this one, and make sure you’re subscribed to the BiggerPockets so you won’t miss a show!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Will built a powerful marketing machine
- How he's able to spend only 30 minutes on each deal
- How he prevents leads from slipping through the cracks
- Ringless voicemail messaging and text message marketing
- Why he prefers wholesaling over flipping houses
- How he handles tricky title issues
- Why it's never a bad idea to make an offer
- Will's artificial intelligence startup
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide
- BiggerPockets Podcast 077: Negotiating Your Way to 1000 Wholetail Real Estate Deals with Michael Quarles
- BiggerPockets Podcast
- BiggerPockets Podcast 209: Flipping 83 Homes in the Last 18 Months with Kevin Carroll
- BiggerPockets Podcast 330: How to Ditch Distractions and Get WAY More Done With Cal Newport
- Shark Tank
Check the full show notes here: http://biggerpockets.com/show371