Manage episode 281269008 series 83575
Another year of the BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast is in the books! This time, we’re joined by co hosts, David and Brandon, live from the Sea Shed in Maui!
We’ve had such a fantastic group of guests this year, so to help ease into 2021, David and Brandon picked their 7 favorite clips from the whole year. You’ll hear from familiar faces like Tarl Yarber, Thach Nguyen, and other real estate rockstars.
This episode doesn’t just touch on real estate, we also go into how many real estate professionals made personal growth a priority when accomplishing their goals, all while enjoying their life more.
If you’re ready to expand your business, get more units under contract, or begin your first house hack, this advice will be crucial for your personal, business, and real estate success in the coming year. It has certainly helped out Brandon and David!
Thanks again for joining us this year, we look forward to interviewing even more amazing guests in 2021 (and beyond)!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Why certainty is often more expensive than risk
- Why integrity in the present is worth so much more for your future
- Staying focused on the long-term perspective for consistent success
- The importance of peace of mind when investing in real estate (and other assets)
- Why you need to build a business around your life (not the other way around)
- How to commit even when you don’t have all the pieces needed
- Why you always need to keep your expenses low (if you want to escape the rat race)
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Podcast 368: $3,500 per Month From One BRRRR Deal With Palak Shah
- BiggerPockets Business Podcast
- BiggerPockets Business Podcast 88: What’s Your Special “Cut”? Why Brandon Turner and David Greene Doubled Down on Theirs in 2020
- BiggerPockets Podcast 375: Live Coronavirus Q&A: Resources, Tactics, and Mindset Shifts for Today’s Real Estate Investor
- BiggerPockets Podcast 376: 12 Real Estate Rockstars Reveal Their No. 1 Tip for Surviving (& Thriving) Through a Downturn
- BiggerPockets Podcast 226: From “D-Student” to $400,000 in Annual Rental Property Cash Flow with David Osborn
- BiggerPockets Podcast 201: Flipping 100+ “Zombie” Houses with Justin Stamper
- Zombie House Flipping
- Hustle & Persistence To Build Wealth Through Real Estate | BiggerPockets Podcast 169: Using Hustle and Persistence to Build Wealth Through Real Estate with David Greene
- BiggerPockets Podcast 395: From Car Valet to $100k/Month… Seriously! with Thach Nguyen
- BiggerPockets Podcast 398: 22 BRRRR Properties in Under 10 Hours Per Week with Tarl Yarber
- BiggerPockets Podcast 403: Developing a Millionaire’s Mindset and Overcoming Limiting Beliefs with Performance Coach Jason Drees
- BiggerPockets Podcast 422: From W2-Job Single Mom to Flipping Real Estate Rockstar with Amanda Young
- BiggerPockets Podcast 425: Focusing On Your $10,000/Hour Tasks (And How to Outsource the Rest!) with Benjamin Hardy
- BiggerPockets Podcast 423: Who Not How: Stop Doing the Things You Hate, Free Up Time, Be Happier and Richer with Dan Sullivan
- BiggerPockets Webinars
- BiggerPockets Podcast 385: Once Homeless, Now Investing in an Expensive Market (With No Money of His Own) With Greg Gaudet
- BiggerPockets Podcast 393: Campus Maintenance Man to $10M in Real Estate Owned with Rick Jarman
- Rick Jarman's Instagram
Check the full show notes here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/show430