432: From $0 to $1,000,000 in 5 Years: The 4 Steps to Gain Millionaire Net Worth with Brandon and David
Manage episode 281737965 series 83575
Everyone wants to be a millionaire, and if you’re listening to this episode, you probably want to be one as well! With so many online gurus trying to sell their secret to success, it can be hard to distinguish the real from the...not so real.
On this episode, we’re lucky enough to have two millionaires with us! Brandon Turner and David Greene! Brandon and David have compiled a list of 4 traits that all millionaires possess, and if you can possess these traits too, you’ll be on your path to millions. These millionaire traits aren’t just exemplified in Brandon and David, these traits tend to be universally consistent across self-made millionaires.
This episode will also touch on mastery and how you can not only achieve it, but refine it using the 4 stages of mastery. Stuck on a deal, don’t know where to go next in your career, thinking of jumping ship on a project? List down these 4 stages and see where you stand, you’ll be able to see what you need to do to go on to achieve greater mastery in whatever you’re interested in.
Since it’s the start of the year, it’s a great time to look forward with not only hope, but a plan. Take your existing plan and see where these traits and stages fit into your life, where you’re lacking, and where you can do better. This is how you’ll achieve success and the coveted millionaire status.
In This Episode We Cover:
- What sets apart millionaires from those chasing millions
- The 4 common traits of a millionaire
- Developing your crystal clear criteria for investing in real estate
- The importance of raising standards over time to achieve more
- Why tracking your personal AND business life can merge to benefit your entire life
- The 4 stages of mastery that will make you into a millionaire
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- Ramit Sethi Will Teach You to Be Rich! – BiggerPockets Money Podcast 73
- BiggerPockets Money Podcast 127: Planning for the Unexpected: Being Financially Ready to Take Advantage of Opportunities with Ramit Sethi
- BiggerPockets Podcast 403: Developing a Millionaire’s Mindset and Overcoming Limiting Beliefs with Performance Coach Jason Drees
- BiggerPockets Calculators
- BiggerPockets Podcast 170: The Journey From Flipping Houses to Owning 1,470 Units with Andrew Cushman
- BiggerPockets Podcast 126: From 0 to 400+ Units Through Value-Add Investing with Brian Murray
- BiggerPockets Podcast 212: Buying a 115-Unit Apartment Complex for No Cash Out of Pocket with Brian Murray
Check the full show notes here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/show432