Manage episode 195266851 series 1583911
Vilavanh Sanginthirath, Founder & CEO, San Diego Innovations joins Bob to discuss how she is a high performing strategist with expertise in governing complex projects that build organizational processes in order to maximize business results. She has over 10 years of marketing experience in a variety of industries ranging from Healthcare, Technology, to Retail.
As an ambitious and driven individual with 5 major corporations under her belt, she has experience in a variety of positions within the marketing realm. With little to no guidance she have proven to learn important relevance within different industries, navigated the organization and built relationships with key stakeholders to help in driving goals and the bottom line. Vilavanh has a proven track record for implementing new ideas to grow the business and improve company-wide processes by bridging the gaps between sales and marketing in order to sync efforts and build a solid team environment to drive the business forward.
Vilavanh is competitive by nature with a passion to win and get the job done. She is a leader with a vision and have proven to manage, enhance and cultivate teams that will drive innovative strategies and forward thinking progress through the latest market trends in order to deliver the best results.
AREAS of EXPERTISE:
• Leadership experience with senior and executive members in strategic growth plans
• Integrated marketing strategies
• Budget, resource & forecast management
• Innovative marketing strategies
• Global market expansion
• Strong team building and mentoring
• Management of 6 marketing channels
• Marketing automation and implementation
• New product expansion
• Demand Generation & leads strategist
• Website implementation and management
• e-Commerce & digital campaign strategist
• Building innovative Go To Market Strategies
• Reporting & business/campaign analysis
• Marketing re-design and brand management
• Social media strategies and implementation
• Operational process improvement
• CRM systems and implementation
• Database management & analysis
192 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 39 mins duration .