Annual Stack Overflow Survey, Edge Goes Chromium, USWDS 2.0, OWASP CheatSheets, Google Tag Trigger Groups and What is USWDS after all?
Manage episode 231342899 series 2290195
Annual Stack Overflow Survey, Edge Goes Chromium, USWDS 2.0, OWASP CheatSheets, Google Tag Trigger Groups and What is USWDS after all and more resources on this weeks Bit v. Byte!
If you would like to support me via Anchor Listener Support, go to anchor.fm/bit-v-byte. Thank you!
- Annual Stack Overflow Developer Survey Out - https://insights.stackoverflow.com/survey/2019?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- Edge's first Chromium builds are out - https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/8/18300077/microsoft-edge-chromium-canary-development-release-download?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- Atom 1.36 and jQuery 3.4.0 - https://blog.atom.io/2019/04/09/atom-1-36.html & http://blog.jquery.com/2019/04/10/jquery-3-4-0-released/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
Links & Resources
- Using Google Tags new Trigger Groups - https://searchengineland.com/heres-how-to-use-google-tag-managers-new-trigger-groups-315011?linkId=65934745?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- Color.review - https://color.review/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bit-v-byte/support
67 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 16 mins duration .