Manage episode 225012256 series 2290195
Ring Privacy Concerns, Alphabet Sued, Free Private GitHub Repos and Responsibilities of Companies & Data and More on this weeks Bit v. Byte!
If you would like to support me via Anchor Listener Support, go to anchor.fm/bit-v-byte. Thank you!
- Alphabet Board Shareholder Lawsuit - https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/01/alphabet-board-sued-over-massive-payout-to-android-creator-among-others/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- GitHub Free Private Repositories - https://blog.github.com/2019-01-07-new-year-new-github/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- Article 13 Nearly Finished - https://juliareda.eu/2019/01/article-13-almost-finished/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
Links & Resources
- CSS Tricks Staff 2018 Favorites - https://css-tricks.com/2018-staff-favorites?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- 16 Classic Color Scheme Generators - https://iconscout.com/blog/15-classic-color-scheme-generators-to-pick-the-perfect-palette/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- Top 5 Popular Free Material Design Frameworks - https://cssmaterial.com/top-5-popular-free-material-design-frameworks-for-developers/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byteBecome a supporter of this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bit-v-byte/support This podcast is sponsored by Flipboard and Anchor
64 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 16 mins duration .