More Springbok accolades; Moody’s holds back; 5G roll-out; Another investment drive; Aramco IPO green light
Manage episode 245537316 series 2168632
In today's business headlines:
- The Springboks have claimed more international awards with South Africans echoing the sentiment of captain Siya Kolisi that more could be achieved if they work together.
- There is hope that the renewed optimism in the country will enthuse markets after Moody's decision on Friday to maintain South Africa's investment grade status. The country's outlook has been changed to negative.
- The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa is going ahead with plans for the roll-out of 5G infrastructure.
- The Government is convening a second Investment conference in Sandton this week in an effort to convince investors that the country is open for business; and
- The world's biggest IPO has been kicked off by Saudi Arabia who plans to list oil giant Aramco.