Archive this series
We talk about:
- What Byron did as a purple belt that was a mistake for around a year
- A basic principal Gary learned as a white belt
- Learning how to take advice from your coach
- Mistakes made as an instructor
- Not tapping fast enough
- Being over confident when starting BJJ
- Having the right amount of tools in your tool basket
- Avoiding leg locks
- Fighting from your knees
- Not doing the right type of drilling
- Not letting injuries heal
Quote of the week: “The best advice I was given if that if you want to succeed and you want to achieve, you have to learn how to handle failures.” Mike Scioscia, MLB champion manager
Korbett's Kids Epi 1- Korbett Miller answers a question about kids training to compete. Check out Korbett's website here for more info on developing a strong kids program at your academy.
Garys audio book is called "The Tool Basket for BJJ, Find the Right Tool for the Job"
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
192 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 100 mins duration .