Manage episode 178159483 series 80354
This week we have an interview with BJJ brown belt Sarah Draht. She has been training since 2005. She shares her wealth of experience in Muay Thai, BJJ and MMA.
We talk about:
- Her start in martial arts
- Some of the things that make her passionate about BJJ
- Running a women's Muay Thai program
- How a bad car accident almost killed her and kept her off the mat for four years
- Recovering from her car accident
- Mind Gym : An Athlete's Guide to Inner Excellence
- How to avoid getting injured before a tournament
- Advice for women transitioning from BJJ to MMA
Quote of the week: "'Find a job you like, and you add five days to every week." H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Article of the week: Live Sparring/Free Rolling: Get more out of it than just a good fight
Safe word of the week: Peanut butterPlease check out this video if you are interested in supporting The BjjBrick Podcast. The BjjBrick Wall of Support is being constructed and you can help
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
228 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 99 mins duration .