Archive this series
This week we have an interview with Atos rising star Conner DeAngelis.
We talk about:
- Moving to Atos to train BJJ
- His style of game
- Getting double gold at worlds in blue belt nogi and winning Pan Ams
- How bad coaching can effect sports performance
- A lesson learned from a loss
- Dealing with nerves before competing
- Cooking advice for young athletes
- His training schedule
Quote of the week: "Number one is just to gain a passion for running. To love the morning, to love the trail, to love the pace on the track. And if some kid gets really good at it, that’s cool too.” Pat Tyson
Article of the week: 7 Reasons Your Jiu-Jitsu Isn't Getting Better
Gary talks about his book he is going to release called "Cooking the cauliflower ear with Mike Tyson"Please check out this video if you are interested in supporting The BjjBrick Podcast. The BjjBrick Wall of Support is being constructed and you can help
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
200 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 102 mins duration .