Manage episode 180962993 series 80354
This week we have an interview with Roger Gracie black belt Nic Gregoriades. Nic shares some of his amazing BJJ journey with us this week.
We talk about:
- Getting his black belt from Roger Gracie in 4 years
- His plans to move to the United States
- How teaching has affected his own growth
- His training before he became a black belt
- How your BJJ changes as you age
- Starting a Jiu-Jitsu Sisterhood
- Jiu-Jitsu Brotherhood
- What Brotherhood means to Nic
- Why it is important to eat good quality foods
- The Jiu-Jitsu Brotherhood logo
- BJJ for Yoga
Quote of the week: "Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant" Robert Louis Stevenson
Article of the week:We are joined this week for by the Author Miles Brown from Forge Fitness Studio in Wichita. Do ice baths work for recovery?
Mat Tales 19: Legend Down Under
Yoga for grapplers review https://youtu.be/84Kj-r1m8pg
[caption id="attachment_3444" align="alignright" width="219"] Please check out this video if you are interested in supporting The BjjBrick Podcast.[/caption]
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
228 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 99 mins duration .