Archive this series
Take a proactive step and evaluate your Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu game. This can pay off huge in performance and enjoyment. Many people stress working hard and smart. Evaluating your game is a smart move toward future success. After all working really hard on all the wrong things is not an effective use of your blood, sweat, and tears.
We talk about:
- The difference in being evaluated by your coach and yourself
- Why evaluate your game
- Finding your strengths
- Finding your weaknesses
- Are your favorite moves actually good for your game?
- Setting the right goals
- The dangers of comparing yourself to your teammates
- A good way to compare yourself to your teammates
- Evaluate why are you getting injured
- Is your game deep and narrow or wide and shallow
- The value of elevating your game
Quote of the week: "Just for today" series of quotes
Article of the week: HOW TO MAKE A SEMINAR RAPIDLY IMPROVE YOUR BJJ
[caption id="attachment_3444" align="alignright" width="219"] Please check out this video if you are interested in supporting The BjjBrick Podcast.[/caption]
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
204 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 103 mins duration .