Archive this series
Your Habits on and off the mat can have a huge and lasting effect on your performance in BJJ. This episode we discuss some habits you might consider to help yourself become a better grappler.
We talk about:
- The importance of being consistent with your training
- The habit of eating healthy
- Taking notes
- Keeping notes on injuries
- Having fun on the mats
- Rolling one more time after class
- Be an active listener
- Have something you are working on while rolling
- Tap to prevent injury
- Helping your teammates
- Share the art of jiu-jitsu
- Mentally warm up before a roll
Quote of the week: “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.” Lou Holtz
Article of the week: Why You’ll Quit Jiu-Jitsu: How to handle these pitfalls!
Garys audio book is called "How to Butter Your Roll, Smooth Jiu-Jitsu"
[caption id="attachment_3444" align="alignright" width="219"] Please check out this video if you are interested in supporting The BjjBrick Podcast.[/caption]
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
204 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 103 mins duration .