Manage episode 190559549 series 80354
This week we help you determine what went wrong with your game that resulted in getting tapped out (or choked unconscious). How can you learn from getting tapped out? and how to break down the trouble spots in your game.
We talk about:
- Why it is important to learn from mistakes
- Having a good attitude about getting tapped out
- Learning defense of moves you get caught in too much
- How to determine if it is a mistake you are making or your getting tapped by something that someone is really good at
- How to identify major problems in your game
- Finding help for trouble spots in your game
- Learning from training vs competition
- Preventing a submission vs escaping a submission
- We share a few stories of being choked unconscious on the mat
Quote of the week: "Train like you've never won, Fence like you've never lost"
Article of the week: Top 5 Jiu Jitsu Street Fight Moves
[caption id="attachment_4888" align="alignright" width="225"] Find out how to support the BjjBrick Podcast here![/caption]
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
223 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 101 mins duration .