Manage episode 192398261 series 80354
We talk about:This episode we talk about the different formats of competition. We give thoughts and advice for submission only matches and matches in the points system. This is a fun episode with advice for the competitive athlete to the casual fan.
This episode we talk about
- The different goals for the competitors
- The changes from BJJ, No-gi, and Sub only
- Working the point system to a fault
- What the audience likes to see in a match
- Training for a submission only match
- Training for a points match
- The diffrent goals for the competitors
Quote of the week: "Calm seas and safe harbors never produce good sailors"
Article of the week: Concepts, Concepts, Concepts
[caption id="attachment_4888" align="alignright" width="225"] Find out how to support the BjjBrick Podcast here![/caption]
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
217 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 104 mins duration .