Manage episode 197079696 series 80354
This week we give you some tips and advice to help you remember the BJJ techniques you learn.
We talk about:
- Taking notes about BJJ
- Using apps to take notes
- Tips for remembering stuff from a seminar
- Using positional sparring to help remember
- Linking techniques together
- Remembering information about positions and submissions
- Remembering personal feedback on the mat
Quote of the week: "Culture eats strategy for breakfast."
Article of the week: 5 Things that can kill your guard
[caption id="attachment_4888" align="alignright" width="225"] Find out how to support the BjjBrick Podcast here![/caption]
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
232 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 100 mins duration .