Manage episode 200449190 series 80354
This week we have an interview with Australian Black Belt competitor Lachlan Giles. We have a great conversation and learn about some of his training methods that set him and his team Absolute MMA apart from others.
We talk about:
- His start to young start to martial arts and eventually BJJ
- Changing from a hobbyist to an elite competitor
- Getting his PhD in 2016 and training BJJ
- Playing a gi or no-gi game
- Helping people find their own style
- Using videos to better your BJJ training
- Off the mat training
Quote of the week: "A penny saved is a penny earned"
Article of the week: Purple Belt - The hardest belt in BJJ
[caption id="attachment_4888" align="alignright" width="225"] Find out how to support the BjjBrick Podcast here![/caption]
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
254 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 102 mins duration .