Manage episode 202307011 series 80354
This week we have an interview with BJJ black belt Brandon Mullins. This is a great interview and Brandon shares tons of training ideas and tips.
[caption id="attachment_5439" align="alignright" width="960"] Photo by Mike Calimas[/caption]
We talk about:
- His start to BJJ
- Competing in masters and adult categories
- Having early success with grappling
- Training gi and nogi and the diffrences
- A interesting comparison between learning a new language and trying nogi for the first time
- Having goals while you train
- Training ideas to speed your growth
- Working on both sides of your body
- How to beat someone that is better at bjj
Quote of the week: "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." David Brinkley We also talk about this book "The Obstacle is the Way"
[caption id="attachment_4888" align="alignright" width="225"] Find out how to support the BjjBrick Podcast here![/caption]
Catch us next week for another episode of The BjjBrick Podcast
254 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 102 mins duration .