Manage episode 235758648 series 80354
We talk about:
- Getting injured
- Talking to your coach for advice
- Getting bored with BJJ
- Doing BJJ at a slower pace
- Using open mats as a bridge to keep some BJJ
- Staying connect to the community
- What are you replacing BJJ with?
- Putting balance in your life
- Changing your goals for being on the mat
- Helping friends get back on the mat
Quote of the week: “It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when we have lost our way.” Rollo May
Article of the week: Understand Your Learning Style and Get the Most Out of Your BJJ Traininghttps://foxfitnessbjj.com/specials.html?fbclid=IwAR0Upb0jX0TTv-i3wRc0t6A-C7Gpr-7DBbRy-foCwcmjpkwPRey9uvlq85I Find out how to support the BjjBrick Podcast here!