Manage episode 227365285 series 2410740
- Definite purpose
- Mastermind alliance Do you have a group of brace people that will help you get to your purpose
- Apply absolute faith Do you have faith in your group or yourself that you know you will get there?
- Going the extra mile Always, going into the extra mile to achieve your definite purpose. If there is anything that you feel that will help you get there and closer. Will you make excuses.
- Pleasing personality Do people want to be around you or are you friendly
- Personal initiative Do you take actions quickly or do you wait for a better opportunity
- Positive mental attitude Are you positive are you always thinking about the future and the great things waiting for you
- Self discipline Are you able to get to the most challenging things first before everything else
- Enthusiasm Are you excited about the things that you do
- Concentration Are you able to concentrate when you're able to get everything done correctly and make sure it was done right.
- Clear thinking Are you able to spend an hour and think through your problem through precise clarity and be able to prioritize each thing that's done. Cut down the fat
- Learning from adversity Have you been able to fail and avoid a situation as to how and why it went wrong. If I do it again, I'll over come it and know you have a better chance.
- Cooperation from others Do you send referrals and business and talk about what you post and etc
- Imagination Wild ideas to pivot or are you stubborn and not willing to reinvent
- Sound mental and physical health
- Financially smart Being able to manage and effectively manage your money
- Understanding the laws of cosmic forces Do you know how the world works. Understanding the basic laws of the world, but what this means is there is a cause and effect. The universe will always deliver an extreme abundance.
What are your principles of success?
Links mentioned in interview:
Podcast Website: http://www.tbeshow.com
Penji helps businesses by making graphic design simple, fast, and affordable for all. By delivering unlimited graphic design, Penji’s customers are able to shift their focus back to their customers and business..
Follow Penji Here:
246 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 28 mins duration .