Manage episode 288097485 series 2793008
Welcome to episode 78 of the Blind Tech Guys. We trust you will enjoy the latest episode of the pod. Thank you to all of you for listening, and your support means so much to us. We are now heard in nearly 80 countries, 47 states, and Washington DC.
What’s New In The News
- Learn to Use VoiceOver on Your iPhone: a Beginner’s Guide
- Android 12 Developer Preview 2 is out
- Starbucks partners with technology company to make stores more accessible to blind and visually impaired customers
Clare McLaughlin, an artist from Ireland, joined us to discuss her project, Seen – Unseen, and discussed upcoming events with us.
- Check out Clare’s blog and website
- Check out Shakeloose by Carmen Millar St Patricks Day program
- To find out more, or to sign up for future events, send Clare an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We interviewed Brendan Lewis, President and Director of Business Development, with RealThing AI. RealSAM is a collection of actions
For the Google Home smart devices, and skills for Amazon Echo devices, to help blind and vision impaired individuals access various libraries. RealSAM Pocket is a phone-like device which does the same thing, and is available in the UK.
- Check out the RealSAM Pocket website to learn more about this service.
We had one form submission to read this time round, and we always appreciate your feedback.
Consider a Donation
Did you know that we pay more than $50/month to bring this content to you?
- If you enjoy and value our content, please consider donating. Any contribution, no matter how small, helps us give you more app demos, device reviews, and tips to help you make the most of your technology.
- You can either make a one-time, individual donation as a guest, or you can donate monthly using our various tiers.
- If you are an individual or business and wish to sponsor the podcast, and would like for us to advertise your business or social channels in return, please get in touch, or check out our donation page for the relevant option.
please consider sharing our podcast with your friends, and let app developers know that you heard a demo of their app on our podcast by tagging them on Twitter.
We thank you for your support, and for your listenership!
Get in Touch
To get in touch, you can fill out the contact form on our website. Alternatively our direct email is email@example.com
- You can also join our mailing list by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find and interact with us at the following: