Manage episode 276859939 series 2793008
Welcome to the 59th episode of the Blind Tech Guys. It is a pleasure to be a part of your podcast listening experience and we appreciate you tuning into the show.
What’s new in the news
- Google supported calls from smart speakers to be axed in the UK
- Samsung Launches 256GB Galaxy S20 FE For $769.99
- WhatsApp to add Snapchat disappearing messages feature
- LineageOS adopts “SeedVault”--and Opensource backup service for its backup
- On the Hardware front, Motorola introduces two phones:
- MicroMax releases two new Phones, courtesy of AndroidPolice.
Our guest this week was Pramit, developer of Louie Voice. This app can help you perform common tasks in apps such as Youtube, Uber, and Messages with your voice.
App of the Week
Warren’s app of the week was iBroadcast, an app for uploading music.
- You can get it at this Google Play Link.
We received a number of listener emails this week and the team appreciates each of you for taking the time to ask your questions and we hope that we managed to answer them to your satisfaction. One of the questions was about Outlook keyboard shortcuts for the Mac. You can access those shortcuts here.
- To get in touch, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to support the show, please share this podcast, and subscribe using your favourite podcatcher. Links can be found at the Blind Tech Guys website.
- We can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Finally, why not join the Blind Tech Guys Telegram group or be
Support the show (https://www.pod.fan/blind-tech-guys)