Manage episode 266396661 series 2629616
Dotsie Bausch is a 7-time USA Cycling National Champion, an Olympic medalist, a featured athlete in the film, The Game Changers, and the executive director of Switch4Good. We talked to Dotsie about her very unusual path to an Olympic podium; her work at Swith4Good; and what we ought to understand about dairy products and the dairy industry.
TOPICS & TIMES
- Dotsie’s athletic background (1:44)
- When did you start cycling? (7:55)
- Mental toughness vs. natural ability (12:50)
- Getting into Track Cycling & Team Pursuit (16:07)
- 2012 Olympics (19:19
- Mountain biking (22:29)
- What is Switch4Good? (24:18)
- Why focus on dairy? (38:04)
- Where to follow Switch4Good (1:00:50)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.