Manage episode 209847100 series 1507888
Simon and Taylor sit down in the WeWork Aldgate offices in London to catch-up and have some very emphatic discussions on the latest blockchain news.
Colin also interviews Stephen Palley, Partner at Anderson Kill.
All this and more on this week's episode of Blockchain Insider.
And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
Special Guest: Stephen Palley.
- R3R3 is working with a network of over 200 financial institutions, regulators, trade associations, professional services firms and technology companies to develop on Corda, its open source open source blockchain platform designed specifically for businesses. R3 is an enterprise software firm working with banks, financial service providers and tech companies to make contracts smarter. Corda is the outcome of over two years of intense research and development by R3 and its members. ItCordaItand meets the highest standards of the financial services industry, yet is applicable to any commercial scenario. It records, manages and executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce... And it’s open source. Corda - It’s blockchain for every business, in every industry business. For business. Head over to r3.com to find out more.
- SEC announces ether is not a security [Video]
- Banks unlikely to process payments with distributed ledgers for now, says Ripple | Reuters
- | Fortune
- Researchers continue to find vulnerabilities in $9B cryptocurrency EOS
- New Report Blames Tether for Bitcoin’s Bull Run - Bitcoin News
- Skycoin Team Status Update | Blog
- Swarm to launch new tokens representing equity in Coinbase, Robinhood, Ripple, and Didi - Swarm
- Coinbase, Ripple Blast Company Creating Tokens in Their Name - CoinDesk
100 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 49 mins duration .